ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA in all attempted college coursework
- Completion of at least 60 credit hours of college coursework
- Completion of FSU General Education Requirements or an AA degree from a Florida public college.
- Completion of 9 credit hours of electives in any of the following prefixes: ACG, ADV, BUL, CGS, COM, ECO, FIN, GEB, HFT, MAN, MAR, MMC, ORI, PET, PUR, REE, RMI, RTV, SDS, SPC, or STA with a C- or better.
IMPORTANT: All admission requirements should be completed by the end of spring semester of the Sophomore year.
COMBINED BACHELOR’S/MASTER’S PATHWAY:
The combined BS/MS degree pathway provides an opportunity for academically talented students to earn both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in Sport Management. The BS/MS pathway requires two years of upper-division undergraduate coursework plus one additional year of graduate coursework. Students interested in pursuing the combined BS/MS pathway must satisfy the admission requirements of the standalone bachelor’s program (listed above) as well as the following:
- Be a junior in good standing, or an upper-division Honors student
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in all attempted college coursework
Additional Requirements for Transfer Students
- Transfer students must satisfy the university’s minimum requirements for admission, including demonstration of satisfactory academic progress, college-level English and mathematics proficiency, and world language proficiency.
- Transfer students must submit current official transcripts to the Office of Admissions by March 1. Your transcripts must show that you have satisfied or are on track to satisfy the admission requirements listed above. Our evaluation of your application will be based on the transcripts we have on file as of March 1. You can check the status of your transcripts through the Online Status Check (OSC).
Applications are accepted for the Fall term only and are due March 1. All application materials including your university application, departmental application and current official transcripts must be received by March 1.
If you have any questions about the program, your application, or the admissions process, please feel free to contact our Undergraduate Academic Advisor by phone at (850) 645-7692 or via e-mail.
If you have questions about the mapping process, please contact our Mapping Coordinator, Frank Amidon, at (850) 644-3767.